Moto's Brodsworth Services Consultation Website
Please note that this Consultation Website is operated, and your feedback will be handled, on behalf of Moto Hospitality Limited by a third party, PP Comms Limited.
What personal information do we collect?
- In general, when you visit our Brodsworth Services Consultation Website and access information you will remain anonymous.
- However, where you provide us with any information, including any of your personal information, this information will be collected and may be used for purposes in connection with our public consultation at Brodsworth Services. For example we may contact you to tell you when the planning application has been submitted or when any substantive changes have been made to the project proposals.
How we use your information
- Any information collected will be stored on a database by our third party consultants, PP Comms Limited, who operate this website on behalf of Moto.
- We will not provide any of your personal information to any other companies or individuals without your permission and we will not pass on your personal information to any third party for any other sales or marketing purposes. This applies to all information which we collect in the course of the community consultation, including specific feedback, opinions, names, addresses, contact details and e-mail addresses.
- The only circumstances in which the information that you provide may be passed onto external bodies or institutions is when a planning application is submitted to a local authority. In this case, the feedback responses you provide may be reproduced, either in summary or verbatim, in a document produced for the council, which will set out details of the community consultation that has been undertaken. However, these responses will be anonymised, so your personal details will never be provided in conjunction with the feedback responses.
How can you access and correct your information?
- You may request access to your information that we have collected online and which is maintained in the database by writing to us at the following address:
Data Protection, Moto Hospitality Limited, Head Office, Toddington Service Area, Junction 11/12, M1 Southbound, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6HR.
- We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
Transmission and Storage of personal data
- Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use security features to prevent the risk of unauthorised access.
- Similar to other commercial websites, this website uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how the website is used.
- Cookies are small text files that are saved on to the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the operators of the website.
- Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, the time spent on the website and the number of visitors to different parts of a website.
- The table below explains the cookies used on this website and the reasons for their use.
|Cookie acceptance||CookiesAccepted||This cookie is used to record if a user has visited this website previously and therefore is not shown the cookie banner message. To withdraw your consent after accepting this cookie, delete the CookiesAccepted cookie. Find out how at www.aboutcookies.org|
|Google Analytics||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|Session cookie||JSESSIONID||This is a Session-specific cookie for identification.|
|Squarespace||Crumb||This works with JSESSIONID to prevent cross-site request forgery.|
|Squarespace||Secureauthtoken||This is the main token dropped on SSL to identify the unique ID of the member account.|
|Squarespace||Securedirect||This cookie is dropped on non-SSL connection for the purpose of redirecting to SSL.|
|Squarespace||SS_MID||This cookie identifies a unique visitor. No visitor information is stored except a unique ID dropped on visitors to the site.|
|Squarespace||ss_cid||This is cookie is used to identify a unique user for Squarespace Metrics. The value assigned is a random GUID, and no personally identifying information is associated with this cookie. It’s purpose is to determine uniqueness of the user (unique visitor). This cookie expires after 2 years.|
|Squarespace||ss_cvisit||This cookie is used to identify a user’s session (visit). The value assigned is the timestamp of the initial page view for a session. This does not collect personally identifying information. This cookie expires after 30 minutes.|
|Pingdom||PRUM_EPISODES||This Cookie is for tracking performance (page load time, etc). Same bucket as Google Analytics with regard to anonymous monitoring.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
By using our Brodsworth Services Consultation Website you consent to our collection and use of your information as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. If we change our privacy and cookies policies and procedures, we will post those changes on this website to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.